To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information such as your name, email address, postal address, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order or personalisation details for example), if you contact me directly.
If you contact us by e-mail or social media, we will retain your contact details so that we can keep in touch with you. If you do not want us to retain your details, then we will delete them at your request.
I have no access to and I hold no payment information such as bank details and card details, these are given to the above third party business.
We will not share your personal details with any other company except to use postal services or to allow us to provide you with goods or services.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support.
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list.
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
How I Store Your Data
If I print any of your data out, this is only to aid me in the completion of your order. If you request a receipt, this will be shipped with your order and no physical copies will be left. Any paper with your data on is locked in a lockable storage cabinet, within my secured office. Once your order is fulfilled, I use a cross shredder to destroy all identifiable information.
The only paper items with your data on that I keep for any longer, is proof of postage and tracking receipts as these aid me should any problems arise with missing orders. I hold these in a lockable storage cabinet within my secured office for a maximum of 12 weeks, and then destroy using a cross shredder.
Digital date is stored on my password protected PC, within my secured office, via the platforms in which you purchase. These platforms are password protected. I can also access your data via an app on my phone, which is fingerprint and password protected. I have the full ability to wipe data on phone in the event of loss.
Passwords for all devices and platforms are routinely changed, several times a year.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at